Thursday, March 8

What one finds when they follow hipster white people...


I met a friend there for breakfast last Saturday. All I can say is:

Nomnomnomnomnom.
(and you can actually for free if you're discreet about it, there's so many samples.)



these cupcakes were indescribably good! A bit pricey (R25 for one!) but almost worth it, I can only justify buying one at a time...


Paella! I didn't have any but I hung around there long enough to know its good...




Recycling! And being used properly for once...


Even the pot planters there were nice and designy...



This picture reminds me a bit of why Alex sometimes shakes his head and call me a "special child". The poster had shiny glitter bits ok! I'm drawn to textured print stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...