Monday, October 10

Illustration Friday : Contraption


I have been strangely not busy but very preoccupied for the past week. Here is my Illustration Friday offering, I tried to really focus on lighting and atmosphere, I usually struggle with backgrounds and environments, so its something I want to consider more.

For this week's word "contraption" - I imagined these woolly forest creatures investigating a lamp that some camper left behind, maybe it'll change their lives forever, because they'll no longer be creepy eyes in the dark anymore ^_^

4 comments:

  1. How clever! You have caught their expressions very well, amazing what eyes tell us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww the little creatures are adorable! Lovely illustation, I especially love the colours you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute creatures!<3 You have expressed the warm light and their wondering faces very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny idea and the light is very bright. It really hits my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...